Tata Industrial Services Ltd., a Tata enterprise involved
in aerospace and defence requires technically competent
professionals for following positions at its Bangalore
- 15-20 years experience in Aerospace Industry for
the position of Head Program Management (No. of vacancy
- 6-10 years experience for Manager Profile to support
the Manager – Program Management (No. of vacancy
- 15-20 years experience in Aerospace industry for
the position of Head – Quality
(No. of vacancy 1)
Function: Program Management
(Position 1 & Position 2)
- Responsible for multiple projects.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain
communication with stakeholders at multiple levels,
including external key decision makers.
- Define and initiate projects, to manage cost, schedule,
and performance of component projects, while working
to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the
- Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical
- Present periodic Dashboard reports to the stakeholders
Function: Quality Assurance
- In-charge of all quality assurance activities involving
Quality Planning, Process/Product audit, Suppliers'
quality assurance activities including AS9100 implementation/maintenance
in the Company.
Interested persons working in Aerospace Industries
with requisite qualification & experience to forward
resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online at www.tisl.in within 7 days.